Sunday, February 22, 2009

Shalom Cedars-Sinai Hospital!


Left the hospital today.  Felt good to get home yet challenging as well. I've been ordered to rest and I'm not so good at that even though I know it's important. Luckily tomorrow is another day. Miles and David were waiting for me in the driveway and came running up when we pulled the car in. I watched the Academy Awards but found it hard to pay attention. Had the most delicious vegetable lasagna that Rachel (Jessica's friend) made. Thanks, Rachel! There are other goodies here as well, including my big bed with wonderful, new sheets. Time to go to sleep, more soon.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome home, Amy. Hope the first few days
    back go well. Eat and sleep and sleep more.
    Love you,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Home Sweet Home! Take that rest order seriously, it will keep the speedy in your recovery. xo Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs, Amy. Just try to rest and don't answer that iPhone every time it rings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope today was restful!! Was Janet the big award winner:)? Love you, enjoy those beautiful new sheets in your cozy bed.
    XXOONancy

    ReplyDelete