Thursday, February 26, 2009

Is it hot in here?


Let's catch up for two days.  Yesterday my aunt Nancy arrived on the train from San Diego.  She and David went with me to two doctor appointments where we learned that the final pathology reports held no new newsl It is great to have my aunt here.  Today Elise came to visit and she brought her 5 month old baby girl Jensen. So sweet.  Later in the day I went to my appointment with Kim.  Honestly there are not enough words in my vocabulary to explain how much Kim helps me.  Those of you who have worked with her understand.

Tonight was our first "room service" night.  Vicki has taken this important job so if you want to bring us food please contact Vicki.  BTW it was delicious Vicki - thank you!

I am feeling better than when I last wrote here.  Mornings are my best time.  This was true even before I had breast cancer.  But now it's 10pm and I'm pooped.  Well, actually I am not literally pooped but that's another story.  :)

Good night.  Stay tuned for more exciting adventures!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that today was better. You have so much love around you! Can't wait to see that smile in person. xo Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi all,

    I am with Amy now differing from being in beautiful downtown India.

    Love,

    Ed Mama (tamil for uncle)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tune into you everyday Amy to see what is happening and to laugh. Now there is something really wrong with this picture, if a perfectly healthy me is waiting for you to make me smile, but you do every day. Thinking of you, praying for you, and hoping every day brings good things to you.
    Jean V

    ReplyDelete