Monday, March 9, 2009


















Today was a good day.  I had less pain than yesterday and I hope that's a trend that continues.  

My friend Happy (that's really her name!) came by for a visit. She is friends with my breast surgeon and also was a close friend of my mom.

Later, Samantha came over.  She is a friend from my Wednesday night women's meeting. She brought the BC Teddy Bear you see here.  Sam designed it and it's from my whole Wed. night group.  Once again I am reminded of how cool my friends are!

There will be more medical news on Wed after I see my plastic surgeon and my oncologist.

Love to you all,
Amy

2 comments:

  1. Whoahoo!!! Cute cute bears and less pain!!! So cute, I'm glad things are better. It was great to be with you.
    XXOONancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet teddy bear for sweet amy. i am so pleased for you that your pain level stayed down today. May that continue!!! xoxox janee

    ReplyDelete