Monday, March 23, 2009

Out and About


Yesterday I went for a walk with my sister.  It was a beautiful day outside and we took this photo to show that I AM getting  out of the house!  I also wanted to show off  my new "movie star" sunglasses.

Today we went to the chemo place (also known as Tower Oncology) to get my port checked.  It's bandaged up and there was blood and that freaked me out a bit.  Needed to be sure that it was ok.  Angela - the nicest nurse practitioner looked at it and put on a new dressing and said it was fine.  I felt much better!

My appetite is very low today although I did eat a decent breakfast.  Trying also to drink a ton of water (at least it feels like that to me).  Pain is better at the moment.  Just doing it one day at a time.

More soon...


4 comments:

  1. Hi Amy! Thanks for the picture. You look great. I love the movie star glasses. I am glad to hear that you are getting out & that Cathy was able to come for a visit. I will make a plan with you to visit soon. Love, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great and I'm so glad you're getting out! Let me know when you're up for a Tuesday night outing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see you out and about! Keep thriving. Sending lots of love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you feel great being out in the sunshine. I hear you went out tonight. Hope it feels good. You look great.
    XXOONancy

    ReplyDelete