Monday, March 2, 2009

Time Out


Good morning!  I am taking a break from talking about myself (phew!) and decided to make this a fun day - starting with a fun blog post.  I was roaming around online and found some classic movie quotes.  See if you can name the movie - some are easier than others!  Here we go:

1. May the force be with you.

2. You talking to me?

3.  Here's Johnny!

4. We rob banks.

5. We'll always have Paris.

6. Is it safe?

7. Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

8. I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!

9.  There's no crying in baseball!

10.  La-dee-da,  la-dee-da

I guess you want to check your answers huh?  I'll post them later today or tomorrow. Or check out the AFI website and find the answers yourself.  :)

HAVE A GREAT DAY.  
XOX  Amy

2 comments:

  1. Hey Knuckleheads I got 9 out of 10 on the movie quotes. Who can best that? Amy is progressing really well. Still a bunch of pain and stiffness, but positive thoughts, lots of friends and plenty of goodies have made it bearable. Please keep it up. Thanks to everyone for all your prayers they have definitely helped.
    Adios,
    Big Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. What answers did you get, I'll see if mine match? Just kidding:)

    ReplyDelete