Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Quiet Day


Today was a relatively quiet day.  I had a great session with Kim (as always) and spent the afternoon at home.
I spoke with an old high school friend that I haven't seen since 9th  grade.  What a trip!  She lives in Utah and has seven kids.  We found each other on Facebook- so much fun.

Tonight a great food gift arrived.  It's from a company called California Chef Services.  I got to order 4 dinners and they all got here tonight.  And the food is delicious!

Tomorrow I go to the chemo place to have my blood checked.  Big whoop...

I hope you like this photo.  Cute kids huh?!
Hope you'll continue to check in here.
Bye for now.

4 comments:

  1. That is such a cute picture. Boy, days were simpler then, weren't they? Remember, one day at a time and this is all going to get better. Every day you get closer to a full recovery. And maybe those boobs don't have to be quite so big . . .See you later today. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUCH! and they probably told you it won't be a big deal, right?
    Lovely children and beautiful mamma, out and in!

    i hope your day is peaceful.

    i don't have photo booth; that is wildly fun!

    XOXOX janee

    when is the best time to call you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great picture! Hard to believe how we all have changed and how the "kids" have grown. Amy, you have the same beautiful smile and amazing spirit. xoxo l

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy ~ I had to think for a minute. I thought that you were one of the kids! Beautiful picture! Beautiful family! xo Peggy

    ReplyDelete