Friday, April 3, 2009

ojai



Every time I come here I love it.  Sometimes I come for workshops.  Sometimes I come for fancy spa treatments.  But not matter what- it's always perfect.  Even when it rains - like it did the last time I was here with Jessica, Katie, and Cathy.

This time I'm with Tracy and we're at the Emerald Iguana.  Some of you know it -because I've been here with you!  We have a two bedroom cottage w/ two patios, cozy living room and a kitchen.  On the agenda tonight:  dinner and movies.

Hope you all have a great weekend!  If you're still having trouble posting on my blog feel free to just email me instead.

More soon..

3 comments:

  1. Verrrry nice!!! Enjoy your weekend. Hi to Tracy. What movie?
    XXOONancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy,

    You look wonderfull as always with that great smile. A lot of nice pictures of the people who make you smile.
    Thanks for the e-mail, David-is-David (he's in the present)going to LAX. Fun, funny, being himself.
    Feel better, God bless... Willie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice digs! Paul & I are attempting to get going on our road trip. Once we get going we will be great, but we are not good on the leaving part - there is always one more thing! Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy! xo Peggy P.S. I am taking my computer with me, so I can keep up with your blog :)

    ReplyDelete