Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Night Time Blues

Nights are the hardest time usually for me.  Last night I was up from 2-4AM trying to get back to sleep but dealing with a busy head.  I was listening to Pink Martini (do you know about this fantastic band from Portland?) and the song "Hang on Little Tomato" came on.  I've heard this song so many times but last night I really heard the lyrics and found it to be a song of hope.

Click on the word TOMATO to see the lyrics.  Hopefully the link will work!

Tonight I'm going to my women's meeting for the first time in weeks.  Can't wait!
That's it for now.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy! The link worked. What a hopeful song. I love the lyrics. I tried to hear the song, but haven't been able to yet. I have now set up a Pink Martini Radio Station on my computer. It was easy. I don't even know how I did it. I will try again later to listen to the song. I have heard about the band. Several people have told me to give them a listen. They played at the Hollywood Bowl last summer. Paul tried to get me to go. I just may have to listen now. Have fun at your meeting tonight! And hang on little tomato...your sunny someday will come one day soon to you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love pink martini ! just ruined my CD. Can you burn me one? now there is a good project!!!
    hope your meeting was rewarding.

    sending love, Janee

    ReplyDelete